Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hiking...

Josh wanted to check out some bike trails, so we went on a short little hike. It's basically logging roads that have bike trails that come off of them. It got us out of the house for a little while this morning and helped get some of Ryan's wiggles out. We came back for Ryan to take a rest and then we are going to go to the park and let him play around. It's not as nice as they said it was going to be, but it's decent with just some clouds. Ryan just loves being outside so much, he really doesn't care what we are doing! So that's it so far today! No labor yet, but Julee, I did do what you suggested to no avail! But at least it made Josh happy! :-)

5 comments:

Tina Upson

We have nothing but HOT weather here girl, we are in such opposite places as far as weather is concerned!! My fam all went to Oregon for our family reunion last summer and it was so completely different then the AZ desert!! Call me if you get a chance I have something to talk to you about! 480-628-2257

Julee and Matt

I wish it would have worked for you! The ball the Lisa was talking about in the last post, is what I used when I was already in labor with Madyson. It worked wonderful...but to get labor started I have no more suggestions. I always seem to have contrations for weeks before, so hopefully at your next appointment you will just be ready to be induced. :) Love you!!

Kirsten

Try eating a bunch of chocolate and then go have some sex. This blog also went to a mature rating : ) Love you!!!!

rachel

TMI!

TMI!!!!!!!!!

Jenn

I fully agree with Rachel - TMI TMI!!!!!!