Friday, May 9, 2008

Yesterday...

So yesterday I spend the day doing everything I could possibly do to maybe start the whole labor process. I vaccumed and scrubbed things. I cleaned and moved furniture. I did squats, lunges and jumping jacks. I made cinnamon rolls and rolls to put in the freezer to go with our meals. I walked with Ryan down to the park and while he played I kept circling the play structure. At the end of the day, do you know what happened? I had a sore back. That's it. Just a sore back! All that work for nothing! LOL! I told Josh that it didn't work so I'm not putting out the effort anymore...I was WAY to tired afterwards! :-) I guess Cole will just come out when he dang well pleases. I do hope that it's sometime next week though, because the week after that is my due date week and my dr is out of town. :-( So keep your fingers crossed for me!
I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend. It's supposed to be really nice, so maybe we will find a nice, easy nature hike to take Ryan on. He LOVES getting out and being in the woods. I wish we could go to the zoo tomorrow but something tells me that it will probably be packed! Okay Josh just got home and wants to go feed the ducks at the lake. So I guess that's all for now!

3 comments:

Julee and Matt

You should have sex this weekend...and that will get your labor started. :)

rachel

Wow Julee. Now there's some advice for ya.

Sorry about the sore back. Throwing that Twilight book club extravaganza did much of the same for me, unfortunately. No labor. Dang.

I say take it easy and get as much rest now as you can. You're going to need it!!

LOVE the wedding photos. Still brings tears to my eyes to see you in your mom's dress walking down the aisle. What a tender moment.

Tim and Lisa

Try a excersie ball in between your legs while laying on your sides. Julee told me about that with Autumn and it really worked for her.