Thursday, May 29, 2008
Lazy morning...
Wow...no one in our house woke up until 8:50am! LOL! Last night we had dinner and relaxed because Jurassic Park came on. Ryan had never seen it, but he's REALLY big into dinosaurs and dragons right now. So we thought we would give it a try. I was really proud of him...he wasn't scared...but he really didn't pay much attention to the movie unless there were dinosaurs in the scene. :-) And he was kind of on the wrong side. When the kids were in the kitchen trying to hide from the velociraptors, he said "Mom what are the dinos doing?" And I said they are looking for the children. He said "Well they didn't find them! Look again dinosaurs!" He was actually cheering for the dinosaurs! LOL! Silly boy. So yeah, we were up much later than usual, so that led to all of us sleeping much later. It also helped that Cole slept very well last night! I'm going to put the boys down for naps and then get myself in the shower. Hopefully I will get a little more accomplished today than I did yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
YAY for sleeping in!
I posted pics for you:D - or I mean A pic!
HA HA HA HA HA!!!! unless it's free my guess is that he's not gonna be that interested in driving that far for it :D
thanks!
LOVE YOU
Post a Comment