Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Today...

Cole has been pretty clingy today. He just wants me to hold him...which I don't mind. However, it does keep me from getting anything done. I was able to get him to go to sleep so that I could clean up the kitchen and get dinner in the oven. Josh is stopping to pick up some french bread to go with the lasagna and to make Ryan happy, I'm going to make some broccoli. I am pretty tired today. I guess I just didn't sleep well. I was SO hot all night long...not sure what that was all about. Hopefully tonight I will sleep a little better. :-)

3 comments:

Jenn

yours is all fab too :D thanks love ya!

Julee and Matt

I love the new layout!! And, you might want to get a baby carrier or a sling. Macee wanted to be held all the time and I could put her in the carrier and get everything done and she loved it!

rachel

Cute cute layout! You and Jenn did blog makeovers today. Fun stuff!

Hold that baby all he wants. (but I know what you mean about not being able to get anything done...)