So I went in and told my dr I was READY! LOL! He checked me and said that if he was just checking me...I was 1.5 cm. Then he said "Well let's see..." and then he told me he could easily stretch me to 3 cm and that I was 70% effaced. So that made me really happy to have SOMETHING to go on! :-) I then proceeded to take Ryan to the park and circle the play set while he was playing. Of course after about 15 circles or so, I was totally tired, so I had to sit down. :-) I'm happy that I have some progress and my dr said IF I don't see him before then, he will see me at my appt on Friday. I'm really hoping Cole comes soon!!! I want to see him!! :-) My dr also said that the shape of my belly had changed and that Cole's head was nice and low. :-) So that is good. I took another picture today, so once again, I'll post that too. I look really tired...cause I am! LOL!
Last week's pic

Today's pic

Please try not to be TOO jealous of my sway back! LOL!
5 comments:
Wow girl, you are all belly! I hope Cole comes this week. Good luck.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you end up getting your membranes stripped?? Do some pressure points maybe that will get things going!!! It was good to talk today.
That is wonderful that things are starting and hopefully you will have him before Friday!! I am so excited for you...and you look wonderful. Love you! :)
um - the *tan* you're talking about would be freckles I think LOL :D Actually, we've been having some fun with the weather and been outside a lot and so yeah of my whole hugeness my face is the part of me that is getting tan :)
thanks about my hair, I do love it fat face and all :)
the kids had fun - hopefully soon we'll be able to all get together here during the winter and get to play in the snow :)
Post a Comment