Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Still pregnant! :-)

Last night I had contractions that were pretty irregular, but at least I could tell that they were actual contractions and had a definitely starting and stopping. I slept okay...Ryan slept like a champ! I feel so bad for the little guy...I can almost always tell when he's growing, but when he grows he gets horrible pains in his legs, so I had to give him some tylenol. He woke up at 5:15am yesterday and because we had so much to do...he didn't get a nap. He didn't end up going to sleep until about 7:30pm and was asleep by 8pm. He didn't even stir until 7:30am!! Josh and I watched Dan in Real Life last night. We thought it was pretty funny. Of course the end made me cry, but I'm chalking it up to pregnancy emotions. :-) I have PS, I Love You to watch today while I'm getting some stuff done around here. I'm sad because it's raining and unless it stops soon, that means no trip to the park so I'll have to keep moving around the apt to hopefully get my body going. Cole has been really still today. I got up and make french toast (which Ryan calls brunch toast) and eggs for breakfast. And usually after I eat he moves around like crazy, but he's pretty calm this morning...just a few little movements here and there. So that's about it for now...keep those labor thoughts coming this way!! :-)

6 comments:

Radke

Good to hear you are getting into the contraction stage! I can't wait to hear you are going into labor! Max and I really liked Dan in Real Life. We also loved P.S. I love you. But be prepared with a box of kleenex. It's a tear jerker:)

Julee and Matt

Good luck! Watch that Cole is moving around still, you don't want no movement..that would be bad. Keep us updated!

Julee and Matt

Good luck! Watch that Cole is moving around still, you don't want no movement..that would be bad. Keep us updated!

rachel

P.S. I Love You is soooooo good!!! So is Dan in Real Life. I think they both rate up there on my favorites now.

Keep those contractions coming, girl!

Jenn

i'm trying - now get to doing those squats :)

Jenn

dang you woman - have that baby already so I can sleep! I think you're part of my problem! I think my brain is sure you're going to call any minute so i'm not sleeping soundly!