Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Well this isn't too bad...

So, today I've been having contractions about every 10 mins for the past hour. I'm not crazy enough to think for sure that this is the real thing. But I did call Tommy and Nicole to give them a heads up and I also let Josh know cause he has a presentation today he's supposed to be giving. I was talking to Jenn and she said she would wait until the contractions were coming about 5 mins apart for over an hour. That sounds good to me! We only live about 6-8 mins from the hospital, so it's not like it will be a long drive. :-) I've decided not to alter any of my plans for the day because I figure that will just jinx me and then all contractions will stop! :-) It's chilly outside but it hasn't rained yet today, so I think I'm going to let Ryan go play at the park so he can get his wiggles out from being cooped up all day yesterday. So if anything changes, I'll do my best to update...otherwise you'll need to check out Jenn and Nate's blog to see what's up! Wish me luck!!! :-)

4 comments:

Julee and Matt

Good luck!!! I am so excited for you! You might want to call your doctor and just ask when he thinks you should head over. Sometimes they are nice and if you are having contractions, they will have you come in and break your water. Keep us updated!!

rachel

OH PAULA!! This may be it! I'm so excited for you and I will for sure be checking in on your blog and Jenn's blog to see what's up throughout the day.

I SOOOOOO wish you were here to deliver. :(

LOVE YOU and GOOD LUCK!!!

Tim and Lisa

Good luck, I will keep checking to see if it is for real. I hope you all the luck in the delivery! Our prayers will be with you.

mytwocuddlebugs

ohhh, labor vibes coming your way Paula!!!