Josh, Michael and Cole...yes I am slightly worried that Josh and Michael are in love! LOL!
Uncle Timmy and Cole
Ethan and Ryan playing in Grandma's wheelchair...they were able to have one of them working one wheel and the other one working the other wheel and actually move around! It was pretty impressive!
Uncle Bryan and Cole
Timmy playing baseball...GO TIMMY!
Mom getting to hold Cole for the first time. :-)
We had alot of fun in Oregon! All the grad pics are on the other disk that went home with mom...so I'll have to post those later. Enjoy!





4 comments:
That pic of your mom and Cole brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy she finally got here to meet him. How very very special.
How is she??
How wonderful your mom got to come out and you got to go down and visit with her and her and Cole are just too cute.
I am so glad that your mom was able to come, not only to meet Cole but to see Timmy graduate. What fun!!!
Those pictures are all adorable, I miss your family they are so cute...by the way Timmy if you were older boy...whew, your baseball pictures are HOT!!! Hahahaha. cute boy. K- hopefully you are reading that comment in the tone I am writing it and it doesn't sound like I am soliciting a minor... Hahaha. anyways. :)
Post a Comment