Monday, July 21, 2008

Our weekend...

We didn't really do a whole lot, went to the park a few times. Ryan's "blue" park. He has all the parks color coded...so far we have a green, yellow, blue and purple park. Basically, whatever the main color of the playground equipment...that's the color it is. :-) He's a silly boy. We went to church on Sunday and when we got home, Josh had cleaned the kitchen, dining room and bathroom for me...isn't he sweet! :-) I used a freezer meal for dinner...so I'm down to only one, time to make some more. I wish I had a bigger freezer! Right now with all the other stuff in there, I can only keep about five meals. I would love to have 7-10 on hand for the times I just don't want to really cook...but then we can still have a home cooked meal. I found out that's why we were eating out so much. Basically whenever I didn't want to cook, we'd eat out. So now, if I just have meals already made, when I don't want to cook...I don't have to! :-) Okay, enough babbling about that.
Josh and I watched Vantage Point this weekend...it was really good! It was really action packed and moved quickly...which was good because I hate it when movies leave you hanging FOREVER! But I would definitely recommend it. :-)
Well I'd better get going, Ryan is begging to play on playhousedisney.com and I need to get ironing while Cole is napping. I hope everyone has a great day! Oh yeah, and please send all the labor vibes you can to my beautiful friend Jennis...she needs them!