I'm on the verge of beating my bank. In the past week, they have "lost" two $100 deposits. Yep...lost...as in they are there one min and gone the next. Needless to say, Josh and I are switching to a credit union on his next paycheck. I've not heard of people having these problems with CU's so hopefully it will help. I'm just done with dealing with all the crap and excuses. Seriously, is there no such thing as customer service anymore??
Last night I made spaghetti and I made meatballs to go with it...I think I did a pretty great job! I totally forgot to take pictures and stuff...so the next time I make them I will and I'll post it in Better Than Drive Thru. When I told Ryan what I was making for dinner he said "Meatballs? What's a meatball?" Then I realized he'd never had spaghetti with actual meatballs...so it was pretty fun. He really enjoyed them. Tonight I'm trying to decide between tacos or sloppy joes...I guess we'll just have to see what I'm in the mood for. :-)
Here is a pic for Grandma Nettie...Ryan sleeping with his CareBears. :-)





5 comments:
What a cute little guy you have. Such a sweet picture of him, I am glad that Cole is feeling better.
Care Bears? We have a ton of those and plan on getting rid of them. Are you interested?
LOVE YOU! Glad Cole is feeling better!
we had so much fun, we need to get a reunion planned for our family soon!
you need to update so I can stop replying to this post LOL!
we are having fun so far but it is RAINING!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment