Wednesday, August 13, 2008
In Arkansas
We made it here! The boys were a dream on the plane, I was so proud of them! Ryan has been in the pool all day and just loving it! Cole went into the pool for the first time and did really well! The boys have adjusted well to the time change and we've been having a great time. I've already gotten some pictures but probably won't be able to post them until I get back home. Tomorrow we are going to the lake with Bob and Ann, mom and dad's neighbors. They might be taking us to a place called Crystal Island to find crystals. :-) Okay, I'm off for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Have fun!
Glad you made it there safe. Have fun and take lots of pictures.
I'm glad you're there safe and sound and are having fun with your fam.
Is Jenn there, too?? Tell my blogging friend hello!
Post a Comment