So we are getting ready to leave for Arkansas. We leave tomorrow night at 12am. It sucks that it's an overnight flight, especially since I will be by myself with the boys. But I'm planning on making the trip as painless for us as possible. Ryan had his first flight when he was about six mos old and he was an ANGEL! Everyone around us was so impressed! But I'm kind of worried since Cole is so much younger that he might not fair as well...I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The only carryon I'm taking is Cole's diaper bag. Ryan is taking his own carryon. Cole will be strapped to me in a front pack so that will leave my hands free to help Ryan if I need to. Our first leg of the flight goes from PDX to Houston so I'm hoping that Ryan and Cole will both sleep well. I did get some headphones for Ryan's portable dvd player in case he wants to watch that for a while. I want to leave the apt in the best condition possible for Josh, so he really doesn't have to worry about anything. So here's my list of what I need to do, tonight and tomorrow...
Pack mine/Cole's suitcase
Pack Ryan's suitcase
Do three loads of laundry
Scrub the bathroom
Help Ryan finish cleaning his room
Take load to Goodwill
Clean living room
Put away laundry that won't be going with us
Load/Unload dishwasher
vacuum
sweep
I hate the new airline rules about only one bag...UGH! So I'm going to have to pack VERY carefully. And when Josh comes over later, he's going to bring a bigger suitcase than he actually needs. :-) It should be easy to get alot of that stuff done tonight because the Olympics will be on and I'll be up watching those anyway. :-) Ryan's going to be an Olympic swimmer...as soon as we teach him how to swim! LOL! He sat here and watched the men's relay qualifying and thought it was pretty neat. :-) Alright, well it's only 15 mins until the Olympics start again, so I'd better get off here and get to work. I'll probably post a couple times when I'm in Ar, but not a whole lot....and I'll save the pictures for when I get back! :-)
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
LOL, I should take a picture of the list I wrote up for myself last night of things I need to do before I leave - it is a full front and back of an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper - and it's not even *projects* just things that need to get done.
Don't worry, we'll be hurrying :D
Have a wonderful trip and give your mom a big hug from me.
Post a Comment