So this morning I stepped on the scale and I am officially free of the baby weight!!! I am now at my prepregnancy weight!! Obviously I still have more to lose to get to my goal weight but I'm just so happy to be at least back where I started! I'm excited to have reached this goal and hope the next will come quickly!
In other news we met Ryan's new teacher. I know I mentioned before that the classes were overly full, well they had split them, but the afternoon teacher had been teaching all day, so last Friday they had hired a new one to take over the AM class. Ryan was a little bummed in his words he "had Mrs. West first". LOL! When we came in today, she said that Ryan was one of her best students. She said she could ALWAYS count on him to be doing exactly what she asked. That of course made us feel SO proud! Also, his writing is doing SO much better! He has thoroughly impressed us by grabbing his magnadoodle and writing letters and his name. I can't tell you how happy I am with how well he is doing in school and adjusting.
I started my work study job at the bookstore on Monday. It's been going well and it's fun work too! Cole has been doing well at daycare, I think he's getting used to not having me all day with him. But I know he will be great. :-) Okay, well I'm very sleep and have a long day tomorrow so I'm off to bed! :-)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
brat.
:(
i'm so jealous.
Congrats! Wish me the same luck after this baby comes. Glad you are liking your job and getting out of the house for a little while. :)
Hey Paula,
Great job on the weight loss. I am way jealous! You asked about updating your friends list. How I have done it is I go to the layout section and I have a little box that says My blog list that I had created. I click on edit and it pulls up all the people I have on my list. Then there is an ADD button that I click on and I type in the URL address of the person I want to add. I wonder if this will work for you as I noticed your friends list looks different than mine. Rachel might be a better person to ask because her list looks like yours. How did you get down to your pre preg weight? any tricks?
Liz
Shut-up lady!!! That is fantastic news I am soooooooooo proud of you : )
Post a Comment