Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sweet Potatoes!!!

So when I was at the store tonight I picked up some 1st sweet potatoes and applesauce for Cole. We decided to start with the sweet potatoes and I have to say, he LOVED them!!! It was hilarious! He's had rice cereal a handful of times and had some bites of yogurt and ate them fairly well. We mixed a little of the cereal with the sweet potatoes and he gobbled it up! It was really cute! Ryan got the special honor of feeding Cole his first bites of baby food! He did a good job, but then daddy wanted to get in on the action and Ryan got mad that he wasn't doing the feeding anymore. You can hear them arguing in the videos! LOL! :-) They're both a little selfish! I didn't get to feed him even one bite! LOL!


The first bite!


The vid of Ryan feeding Cole.


Ryan helping Cole smile!



Josh feeding Cole!


Cole saying "I love sweet potatoes!"


Josh feeding Cole.

Pretty cute huh! Here's some more cuteness!

One Sunday my little hippie fell asleep while plaing in his room...


Josh and Cole fell asleep on the couch!


I was trying to get pics of Cole's new teeth...these were the pics I got!




So there you have it! :-)

4 comments:

rachel

I love how you ended that post, "So there you have it!" Just another day in the life, right??
Cole is growing so fast and so cute! I still can't believe he has teeth, wow.

Emy

That Cole is so stinkin' cute. I can't stand it.

annette

I think Josh needs to learn to share... I was "not happy about that either" Ryan.. I thought you were doing a fine job! Way to go big brother! And I can't believe how much Cole looks like your baby pics. Love you all xoxoox

Radke

Great pictures, Cole is such a cutie. It is nice to see Ryan loves his brother so much and is such a great helper.