So night TWO was New Year's Eve and Cole stayed up until Midnight. In fact I was nursing him as it turned midnight and he was just dozing off. I put him in his bed and he slept there until 3am.
Night THREE...last night was ROUGH. He fell asleep in the car for like an hour at about 6:30pm. So by the time we tried to put him down...he was tired but SO restless. We tried to lay him down, but he was SOOOOO sad! I think I went in three times and Josh went in three times. In the end...Cole won and Josh laid down with him and he was out in like two mins. We put him in his bed and he slept there until about 1am.
Night FOUR...tonight...went smooth as can be! I nursed him, he ate his solids, then took a bath. We got him all lotioned and powdered and in his jammies. I laid him down and he fussed for about 5 mins, then I went in and check on him, gave him his pacy and laid him back down. I think he cried for maybe 5 seconds and now he's sound asleep.
So all in all...I think he's done good. I hoping that he'll get used to sleeping in his bed and it won't be so sad for him every night.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It will get easier on all of you. Just keep with it. Great job on being strong, I know it is sooo hard to sit there while your baby is screaming for you.
The whole eating and bathtime routine always hleped my kids get to bed easier too! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment