Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Success...I think...

Okay, so he sat and talked in his bed for about 20 mins, then I think he got bored and realized he was by himself, then he started to get sad. So after about five mins, I went in and gave him a hug and kiss and left again. After about six mins, I went back in, sang the alphabet song a couple times, kissed him again and went out. His fussing tapered off pretty quickly and now he's asleep...so from the time I put him in his bed to sleeping...about 35 mins. Not too bad. We'll have to see how tomorrow goes.

I love snuggling with my baby, but I don't want him to be two years old and not sleeping in his own bed. If I can just get him to start out in his own bed, that will be enough for me. :-)

4 comments:

rachel

Good luck Good luck Good luck!!

You Can DO IT!

Julee and Matt

I hope he slept in there all night! My girls love their beds...thank goodness!

Leah Tolle

Yay COLE! Hopefully he keeps making progress.
Good job!

Tim and Lisa

Keep up the good work. I love the kids beds, lately they have been coming into our bed, not sure what is going on, but I love watching them sleep so I have not been pushy on getting them back. BAD for me.