Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cole is NINE months old!

Oh my little man! He's getting more and more independent every day! I'm worried he is weaning himself. :-( He went from nursing all night long to now only nursing about 1-2 times a night. He also only nurses about 1-2 times a day. Ryan weaned himself from day nursing at nine months and by night nursing at 10 months. It makes me sad that Cole is following suit. Am I doing something wrong? I guess my baby boy is just too busy to be wasting time snuggling with mommy. I'm not "cool" anymore! LOL! Cole is getting braver and braver on the walking front. He will walk around with you if you are holding his hands. He's gorgeous as ever! He's such a little flirt and is SOOOO good at giving hugs! Also, if I'm holding him and patting his back, he will pat my back...it's so adorable! Here are a couple pics of him...he's gotten to where when I pull out the camera he's either LOVING having his picture taken or totally HATING it!



Cole sleeping. He's so sweet!

Cole and Ryan on Valentine's Day! I love my boys!

6 comments:

Julee and Matt

I can't believe he's already 9 months! He is so cute!!

Radke

nine months already? Wow, time sure flies! He is such a handsome guy.

Tim and Lisa

Sweet!

Kirsten

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! He can't be that big, wow!!! He is so cute Paula, you have such handsom boys. I love you and miss you!!!

rachel

He's walking with you holding his hand? wow.
Delaney pats my back, too, and I melt.

Emy

So cute! Look at your little men. What a wonderful family you have Paula. So you guys are getting CNAs? How great is that?!