The past couple of days have been bitterly cold, but very bright and sunny! Ryan gets to eat lunch at school today and is super excited about it. He always goes back and forth about whether or not he wants to buy lunch at school. He usually starts out wanting to buy it and then at the last minute he wants to take one...he's silly!
Josh went into work a little late today, he was pretty tired. We had our first CNA class last night and I think it's going to be pretty fun, although the old people dummies they have totally freak me out! Ryan was playing with our stethescopes the other night and he thinks it's totally awesome to listen to heartbeats and stomach sounds. :-) I told Josh we are going to have to get him one of his own so that he doesn't want to play with our expensive ones all the time. :-) Cole is my big little man, I just love him so much and am SO sad that he's getting so big! Now that Clara and L have turned 1, I know his first birthday is coming up shortly...I can't believe how fast time has gone by! He's gotten a couple more teeth and I think there are still more coming because the drool has not subsided! :-)
Okay well I'm off to clean my kitchen, it needs it desperately.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
The boys do that about their lunch too. I just assumed that they got that "lack of decision making" trait from me. :)
I really liked my CNA class. Its pretty basic, but you still learn tons. Let us know how it goes!
Allyssa was lucky, today was late start and I took her and got the stuff for the valentine wreath craft and then to subway. I was the best mom ever . . . at least that is what she told me for about 20 min. straight!
I can't even believe you are talking about his 1st birthday...you need to come visit me soon! He's going to be a toddler before I get back to Oregon. :(
Hey sweet cheeks! Just thought I'd leave you a quick howdee! I don't think I've ever told you how much I appretiate you! You have made my life so much easier, and way more plesant :o) You're a great find, and I'm so smart to have found you!! Hee-hee xoxox Amber
Post a Comment