Friday, February 6, 2009
Sucky blogger...
I've been kind of a crappy blogger. For some reason I've just not been able to sit down and type stuff out. Nothing super exciting is going on...just work, school, kids, church...same ole same ole. I said before that our CNA class is going well. Apparently we are cruising right through all the stuff, so most nights we get out early and we are way ahead of schedule on theory. That is nice. It's also fun to have Josh in the same class. It's fun practicing taking blood pressure and stuff like that. Wow...the imagination movers are singing a farm song all rock style...interesting! LOL! Okay, I'd better go, my house needs my TLC and I need to take Josh to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
me, too... in a blogging rut.
i'll take what i can get from ya. i love hearing about your life.
love you and miss you!
Post a Comment