Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life and look for its opportunities..." ~President Gordon B. Hinckley

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
4 comments:
I hope you got some sleep and the stairs were nicer to you today. :)
Good luck mastering the tricky stairs, while sleep deprived, let me know if you learn any tricks : )
Oh I feel your frustration! My parents have wooden stairs and there has been so many times I have run up them with socks or tights on and just as i made it to the top i'd miss a step and end up at the bottom again! In fact my family still takes bets when I head up the stairs if I will make it to the top safely or not! If you figure out how to master them, please share!!!
What? You fell down the STAIRS? Paula, be careful! That scares me.
Post a Comment