Saturday, March 21, 2009

Picture catch up...

This is Josh's birthday cake. Yes I know it's pink...that is not my fault. Josh wanted cherry chip with cherry icing...so really pink is your only option! :-)


Josh and Ryan.

Ryan helping daddy blow out the candles!

Ryan's messy face!

Okay, let me explain this picture...He's wearing his baby's first christmas shirt because I didn't want him to be naked, but I didn't want him to get regular clothes all messy...and his face is orange because we had spaghetti for dinner and apparently for him to eat it, he has to rub it all over his face! And then he was eating cake to practice for his first birthday! :-)

St. Patrick's day morning...eating Lucky Charms for breakfast.

Cole munching on some Lucky's but not really sure what he thinks about them.

I was making Chicken, cheesey shells and salad for dinner and those darn leprechauns came and dyed all our food green!!

Ryan eating his green meal...

Cole eating his green meal...

Josh...not so sure about his green meal...but he ate it anyway! :-)

Cole demolishing a green cupcake...the kid's an ANIMAL!

So there are our pictures...aren't my boys adorable!! :-) I just love them so much!

5 comments:

Radke

What great pictures! I love the ones of the boys messy faces. So cute. Happy Birthday Josh. Looks like it was a great one!

Kirsten

Happy Birthday Josh!!! We had green food at our house too and had the green poo to prove it for days after wards. Great pics of all of your boys.

Amber

HAHA I'm gonna give Josh crap about his pink cake!! You are the best mommy for making green food on St. Patty's day..how fun! I especially loved the green cupcake on Cole's face! XOXO Amber

Julee and Matt

How cute are your boys? They are growing up way to fast. They sure look cute with their green food.

Bellece and Family

Absolutley adorable. I love watching little ones eat spaghetti. They always need a bath after though. I can't believe how big Cole is getting. They both look like such sweet boys.