I can't believe what a slacker I've been with blogging lately! I wish I had something to blame it on other than life. I guess it just feels like such a huge task because I feel like there is so much to catch up on and then I think 'Oh I'll just do it later'. Well I've decided that I'm just going to update on the present! :-)
Today we got up and decided to finally get Ryan's room painted. I should really start calling it the Boys room because we are going to be moving Cole in there. We are going to leave the pack and play set up in our room in case Cole wakes up in the night, then we can just lay him back down in there. Anyway, so far we have the room taped and primered. We are taking a break while the primer dries and I'm going to figure out something for dinner.
We joined our YMCA here. We get a really good deal through Josh's work and it comes directly out of his paycheck, so there was really no reason to NOT do it. When we got our pictures taken for the card, she told Ryan he could make a silly face and it was HILARIOUS. He seriously looks like the crazy guy from Goonies...what was his name? Sloth? Yeah, FUNNY! So we took a tour of the place and it's an older building but still nice. Ryan is super excited about the swimming pool...I'm excited about working out. They have a stretch and strength class at 5:45am...I might try it, but I'm kind of scared! LOL! We'll have to see if I can get up that early first! :-) Ryan is super excited about taking swimming lessons. And also his swim lessons are at the same time as the Mommy and Me swim class for Cole, so that will work out perfect!
Cole has jumped up to 21 lbs now! And I THINK he's grown like 1/4 inch. That's not too bad in less than a month. He has his weight check on Apr 10th, so I'm hoping that it's a good one. He's been eating really well, so I'm hoping it's sticking with him. :-)
I'm SOOOO glad this term is over! Seriously, SOOOO glad. It was pretty rough on us! That's not to say that next term isn't going to be pretty hard too, but oh well. Okay, well I'd better get some dinner going and also finish painting. I swear I'm going to be a better blogger! Cross my heart!!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Glad to hear things are well. Our babies are growing up way to fast!
Post a Comment