Saturday, June 20, 2009

Idaho part II

The ceremony space
Tina playing the piano
Uncle Robert and Ashlee walking down the aisle
The wedding party
Everyone!
Ryan, Ethan and Bright
The kids' table!
Daddy daughter dance.
Aunt Teresa wishing her son would dance with her!
Maid of Honor Crystal
Jeff "I'm too cool to dance with my mom" Luna
Grandma and Uncle Mitchell
Belle dancing with Ethan and Ryan. All Ryan wanted to do was dance with Belle, so he followed her around ALL EVENING! It was funny and a little sad at the same time!
The best picture we were going to get of us!
Cole and I dancing.
Jenn and Uncle Mitchell...we all wanted to hang out...unfortunately pickings were slim on places in Hagerman!
Jenn being SILLY!
Jeff showing his true skills at shuffleboard!
Jeff and Jenn
Me and Bryan laughing HYSTERICALLY at the crazy lady dancing on the table that should NOT have been dancing on the table!
Me, Jeff, Uncle Mitchel, Aunt Teresa, Jenn, Jessica and Bryan
We all know how Uncle Mitchell LOVES hugs!
Jenn and Aunt Teresa dancing!
"I put my hand WHERE?! Oh I'm so sorry!" Yeah right!
Jessica and Teresa

0 comments: