Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cole is SIXTEEN months old!!

My little baby is a whole 16 mos old! I can't even believe it! He's such a sassy boy and is definitely going to give us a run for our money. I love this little man so much. I can't even believe how fast he is growing up. He is always talking up a storm and he LOVES to fake cry. Sometimes it makes me crazy, but it's cute too. :-) So I have some pictures from him being four months old...and 16 months...I can't believe how much he's changed, but how his little face is still the same! I love you ColerBear!!

Look at that hair!

Baby pacy face!

Where is my PACY!

He's so cute...and blonde!

Big boy pacy face!

Look how big he is now!!

2 comments:

Angela

ACK! I can't believe he is already that old. He looks so grown up in that last picture. He is such a doll Paula :0

Kirsten

Wow, what a big boy he is. He is sooooooooo cute.