Friday, September 11, 2009

End of the week...

I can not even begin to express how happy I am that this week has come to a close. For being only a four day work week, it has not been fun at all. My stress levels have been ridiculous and I've been a big fat grouch too! However, I did lose a couple of pounds this week...so that's good right?! Maybe stress can be good for something. We are supposed to have a lovely weekend, and Josh is competing in the Highlander Games on Sunday. He did a great job last year and I'm sure he'll do a great job this year too! I'll make sure and post pictures of him in his skirt...er...I mean kilt! :-) I also have tons of pictures to post from the past couple of weeks...so hopefully I'll do that tonight...maybe. :-) I hope that everyones week was better than mine and send up a little prayer that I win the lottery tonight...cause if I do...we ALL go to Disneyland!!!! My treat!!! :-)

1 comments:

Tim and Lisa

Sorry you had a bad week. Hope the weekend of sunshine will brighten you up.