Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh Sunday...

While you are not as good as Saturday, I do love Sunday. It's such a wonderful day to relax and enjoy family. However, all three of us got struck with fevers, so we didn't go to church. But both of the boys have been in great moods despite their 102+ fevers. I knew Ryan wasn't feeling well when he didn't even put up a fight that we weren't going to Grandma Sue's for dinner. :-( I haven't had to deal with any throw up so that has been a plus.
Josh got to head down to Eugene this weekend and spend some time with the family and some friends. So he was getting to have a fun weekend...he even managed to squeeze in a run with Nicole!
I got to sleep in until about 8am and at that time I woke up with Ryan, Mia and Cole all in my bed. Mia and Cole were laying next to Ryan while he was playing a game on his DS. It was pretty cute.
So for the sake of keeping the vomit at bay, I think I am going to have the boys have some oatmeal for dinner. I think that will be easy enough on their tummies, but fill them up at the same time.
At this very moment Cole is trying to spin around in circles but only makes it around a couple of times before he falls over. He's so cute. :-) I hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments: