I'm SO happy that it's Saturday! It's seriously the best day of the week! It's actually a fairly sunny day too...even if it is FREEZING! :-) I have to go and get the boys shoes...Ryan only has one pair of tennis shoes because his feet grow so fast and he's pretty hard on them. Cole decided to grow his feet too...so now both pairs of church shoes and his tennis shoes don't fit. They have also both decided to grow out of all of their clothes. Ryan still has a couple of decent pairs of jeans and a couple of pairs of church pants that I got for him. Cole has two pairs of jeans that aren't too short and a couple of pairs of church pants...what am I going to do with these boys?! They are going to make us broke with their growing! LOL! :-)
I'm pretty sure I've been sick since before Christmas...so I'm not sure what's wrong...but hopefully it won't last much longer. :-)
Josh has applied for a few more jobs...so remember to keep him in your prayers! I'm afraid he might be getting a little too used to the peace and quiet he gets in Oregon. :-) We sure miss him here...so next weekend can come soon enough!! :-) Alright we have some running around to do so I'd probably better get dressed. Happy Saturday everyone!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment