I honestly can't believe I have a 3rd grader! This morning went like a DREAM! If every morning could go this smoothly, we'd be happy campers every day! :-) Ryan got up, got showered, ate his breakfast and got ready for school.
My handsome 3rd Grader!
He's so darn tall! Even without the stump! :-)
Belle 5th grade, Ryan and Anna 3rd grade.
Cousins! :-)
This is Ryan in line to go into class. This isn't the whole class, but most of it. See ALL the girls! Another mom and I were commenting that there were like 18 girls and only like 7 boys! LOL! Should be an interesting year for those boys.
After a long, super fun summer...I think Ryan was excited to be back at school and really excited to get to be a 3rd grader! I'm hoping he has a fantastic day and can't wait to hear all about it when he gets home. :-)











0 comments:
Post a Comment