I haven't done a Hudson update in a while...and it makes me sad, but also at the same time I'm happy because I've been enjoying just getting to love and snuggle him! At eight months old, Hudson has two teeth, says "MA!", can crawl and pull himself up to standing, smiles all the time and gives great hugs! He has such a sweet personality and I just love him so much. For the past couple of days he's had sad eyes. They've been goopy and crusty (gross I know), so I just took a couple of pictures with my phone...
There's a super cute smile!
There are his sad eyes. :-(
And there is my sleepy guy! I just love his face!
Here are some other pictures from the past few weeks...we've gotten to do some fun stuff, probably not as much fun for Hudson...but he took it all in stride and with a smile on his face! :-)
Playing with Lakley in the pool!
Sporting the "old man" bathing suit!
His first visit to Lagoon!! :-)
Hudson at the zoo with the gorilla. :-)
Showing off his skills in Oregon!
Our 2010 babies! Greyson, Hudson, Robert and Lila. :-)
Being fascinated by a light toy!
Hudson's first Oregon Country Fair!
I love my little man and can't believe he's 8 months old already! Where did my baby go! Happy 8 months Hudson!!!
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment