I love to scrapbook! I think it's great to get those memories, feelings, pictures, etc all down where you can look back and remember what a great moment you had! What I don't like about scrapbooking is having to drag out all my paper, adhesives, embellishments, paper cutters, scissors, punches, etc. Honestly by the time I get everything out and set up, I'm worn out! There is also the trouble of keeping the kids out of what I'm doing if I have to leave my table for five seconds! What do to?! Well lately what's been happening is...nothing. No scrapbooking at all. :-( That makes me sad because I don't want the memory of a moment to fade before I have a chance to document it!
Luckily we are in a technology age which makes everything just a bit easier. Not only can you surf the web to find inspiration for scrapbooking, but you can find companies like My Memories that give the option of scrapbooking digitally! Their website offers so many options for creating one scrapbook page or an entire scrapbook! Also, you can browse and use their FREE digital scrapbook pages to see if the digital option is one for you! If your having trouble getting started(like I did!), you can check out their FAQ page or take a look at their tutorials to give you a hand. Here is what my first digital scrapbook page looks like...
.
Not too shabby, huh?! Once I learned how to layer correctly (through an easy, 3 minute tutorial), I was able to put together this cute page and lock in a memory without pulling out a single piece of paper. Just me, my photo software and the FREE template. I was pretty happy with it and will be going back!
Be sure and check in on the Riverton Housewives blog, because SOON we'll be having a special Riverton Housewives giveaway and a great offer for all of our readers courtesy of My Memories.






0 comments:
Post a Comment