Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hudson's First Haircut!

Let me just start by saying, I love Hudson's hair!  He has such pretty hair!  Unfortunately for him it's almost TOO pretty.  While trying to convince Josh that he needs a haircut (and that we need a GIRL), I took this picture...


I think this picture is enough to prove we would have an adorable girl! :-)  And yes, I'm well aware that he's probably going to hate me for this picture when he gets older! :-)  So with Easter being tomorrow, right before Hudson's bath I decided to at least trim up his bangs a little so he can see.


Here's the before...you can barely see his beautiful eyes!!  I love his CHEESE smile. :-)


This shows you about how long his hair is on top.


This is Hudson's "I don't think my mom is qualified for this job" look. :-)


He kept looking up to see what I was doing. :-)


"Mom!  Can't we talk about this?!" 


And the finished product!  It's was his first haircut!  I'm sure coming up soon he's be needing a full fledged haircut, but this will do for now.  He can see again! :-)

1 comments:

T Luna

OMG!!!! I am laughing my ass off. You have to send me that picture so I can print it in black and white and add it to a old time frame I have.

That is hilarious. You have to send that to Mitchell.