This is the last picture I took of Ryan while he was still my non school going baby on 08/27/08
And another sleeping pic...this was just before he woke up this morning.
Ryan and Josh. Ryan was enjoying his breakfast of AppleJacks and Josh had to leave before Ryan did, so I grabbed a picture of them.
Ryan's silly face!
Being a dork...
Being mad because I wouldn't let him be a dork.
This pic probably makes me the saddest...walking away from me to go to school.
Trying to be brave...
Edging towards the circle...
being a dork again when I came to pick him up. :-)
So the day started a little rough...due to some problems with a hiring freeze, there were FIFTY kids in the morning class! Of course there were tons of parents too so the whole room was just chaos. Ryan was completely overwhelmed so it was really rough for him. They said by wednesday, they will have the AM class split, so that is good. I left and he was crying, so of course I started crying...but he had one of the teacher's helpers sitting with him. When I came to pick him up they said he did wonderful and he didn't want to leave! LOL! I'm hoping tomorrow will go a little smoother. My baby isn't my baby anymore. :-( I'm old!





4 comments:
You make me cry!!!
What a big boy Ryan is. Kindergarten will be so fun for him.
I hope they get the freeze thing taken care of SOON. That's just so unfair for the kiddos to have to deal with.
Love you.
I can't believe he is already in Kindergarten! He is going to love it and once they figure everything out I am sure it will be great. Love you and enjoy your time with you and Cole while he is at school.
I cried for you both. It is hard, but trust me it gets easier!
I dread P going to school : ( But it looks like Ryan was in one piece when you picked him up so that is good. I can't believe that they have 50 kids in a class, even if it is temporary.
Post a Comment