Friday, August 29, 2008

The second day...

Ryan's second day went MUCH better! He still cried a little when I left, but when I came to get him, all he could talk about was how much fun he had and how they glued coconuts on their pictures. :-) They read the Chicka Chika Boom Boom book. I think it's going to take a couple weeks for him to realize that he's going to be going to school EVERY weekday.:-) He seems right now to think it's a choice to go. LOL! Silly boy! So here's to hoping it just gets easier and easier! :-) Thank you all for your sweet comments on his first day!



His picture. :-)

2 comments:

Julee and Matt

I am glad today was better. It will be much easier when he gets to know more of the kids and before you know it he won't even say bye to you! AND I think that Madyson and Ryan will have great wedding pictures with their silly faces. :)

Tim and Lisa

Better get a book or tub for all of his art work. It appears that he will be a very good one!