I had weird dreams last night. One of them scared the crap out of me and the other made me incredibly sad. I found myself almost crying over something I shouldn't be shedding any tears over. It keeps bugging me and making me sad.
In other news, tonight was good, we got some paint to make Ryan's room no longer pink! :-) He picked out the color and it's actually a GREAT color! :-) Josh and I were really impressed. I think after we get him to school tomorrow, I'll get Cole laid down for a nap and get working on it. I'll try to take pictures of before and after.
We had yummy chicken and noodles tonight and some cupcakes for dessert. ;-) Cole and Ryan took a bath and then laid down for bed. Bedtime wasn't too bad...Cole did wake up once while I was on the phone but laid down again pretty quickly.
Speaking of the phone, my fantastic friend, Jennis, called me and I got to chat. Of course I have a motor mouth and probably dominated the conversation, but it was really good to get to talk to her! Josh is sleeping on the living room floor, I swear he can sleep ANYWHERE and I'm getting ready to head off to bed. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to work and Ryan's room will be awesome! :-)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am sorry to hear about your sad dreams, sending you sweet dream wishes my friend i MISS YOU!!!
Sorry : (
Ever have a dream about something Josh doing something horrible, and then feel mad at him all day? I haven't done it in awhile, but it drives David crazy. I just wish good dreams would affect me like that too.
David also seems to be able to sleep anywhere, anytime, and can be out in about 2 seconds....I wish I could do it sometimes, although I am usually on the computer until late at night, and I'm sure that doesn't help. :)
Post a Comment