Friday, February 8, 2008
I'm back online!
So with MANY thanks to Laker Cook for saving my computer and everything on it, I'm back online! I was only gone a few days, but still, it's weird not having the constant access that I'm used to! :-) So Ryan has said SEVERAL cute things today, one of them being "Mom, but Ethan hit me on my BEAUTIFUL lips!" I guess I should stop telling him that he has beautiful lips. :-) Also, I've been trying to teach him how to take care of his own minor problems, so he came out and said Ethan hit him and I said "So what do you say to Ethan?" He sighed pretty heavily and said "We say Ethan please don't hit." So he's getting it, but he doesn't like it, I think he'd prefer I make other people stand in corners. So yeah, all in all he's been great today! Bry, Jess and their family are taking a road trip and Josh is going to dinner with his friend Michael so Ryan and I decided we are going to rent movies and make cupcakes with sprinkles! He's really excited about it...and I kind of am too. It will be nice to have a quiet evening just to us. :-) On the house hunt front, the house we wanted got rented to someone else...I was pretty sad. So we will be taking ANOTHER trip up there next Saturday to see if we can find something that will work for us. So that's about all for now. I'm going to get off here and get ready for my date night with Ryan!
Labels:
josh job,
ryan,
washington
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Glad you're back online and hope you're having a great date night with your little man with the beautiful lips!! ♥
Post a Comment